Are you are looking to join a dynamic, growing, family-owned heating and cooling company? If you’re looking for a career and not just a job and have the following qualifications, please fill out our Employment Form and we will be in touch if we think you would be a good fit with the Midwest Comfort team.
Service Technician Qualifications
- Strong technical skills including servicing and troubleshooting residential and light commercial HVAC equipment
- Three (3) years of HVAC experience in residential and light commercial environment
- Must be EPA certified
- Must have a valid drivers license with a safe driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Clean, neat professional appearance
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent English
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Willing to work overtime including nights and weekends when needed
- Willing to be included on the on-call work schedule for emergency calls
- Must own your own tools
- Must be punctual and well organized
- Must be respectful, courteous and professional at all times with customers, colleagues and the public
- Must be able to work both independently and as a part of the Midwest Comfort team
- Live within our service area
What Midwest Comfort Can Offer
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Bonus and commission opportunities
- Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays and paid vacation days
- A company truck
- A company provided cellphone
- On going career training and opportunities to expand your skillset
- The opportunity to join a growing heating and cooling company
Midwest Comfort is a family-owned and operated business that offers our customers the ultimate in peace of mind, ensuring that their equipment operates safely and efficiently. We pride ourselves in building trusting relationships with our customers through exceptional service and savings. We make sure that issues are diagnosed correctly the first time and all options are clearly presented, thus providing our customers with ultimate comfort and satisfaction.
EMPLOYMENT INQUIRY FORM
We appreciate your interest in becoming part of Midwest Comfort Heating & Cooling! Kindly fill out our inquiry form below to know if it is in your interest to visit our office for the standard application process and interview.
All information provided in this form and the employment application process is handled with strict confidentiality. Rest assured that no phone calls from previous employers and sharing of personal details without your consent. We conduct background checks on final candidates before hiring to ensure a drug-free workplace and proactively protect our clients and the company.